Beyond our quick, accurate prescription refills, Sarnia Pharmacy takes exceptional pride in offering services to better the health of our customers in Sarnia and Lambton County. That is why our pharmacy services go beyond prescription refills. At our pharmacy, we have private areas to discuss your prescriptions, review your medications, and answer your health-related questions. Can’t visit us? We also offer telephone consultations – call us today.
In addition to our pharmacy services, we invite you to attend one of our regular clinics!
Free Health Services
The pharmacists at Sarnia Pharmacy offer extended services in order to improve your health and well-being. Our in-pharmacy health services include:
• Blood Pressure Monitoring
• Direct Claim Submissions
• Diabetic Monitoring Machine (Free with Strips Purchase)
• Smoking Cessation Program
• Medication Reviews (Pharmacy or Home Visits)
• Prescription Deliveries & Pick-Ups
While you’re visiting us at Sarnia Pharmacy, be sure to check out our health literature, including:
• Educational Health Brochures
• Medication Information Sheets
• iPad® Application with Valuable Health Information
• Health Conditions Pamphlets
• Monthly Over-the-Counter Sales Flyers
Sarnia Pharmacy offers safe, ecological medication disposal, including expired or unused medicines, as well as sharps containers.
Your Patient History
At Sarnia Pharmacy, we securely store your medication history profile. This information allows you to chart your progress over time, as well as provide our pharmacists with valuable information such as interactions and dosages.
Let us help you stay on track to better health, visit our pharmacy today!
Certified Pharmacists for Injections
At Sarnia Pharmacy, our pharmacists are certified to give influenza vaccines.